The De La Warr Pavilion Charitable Trust gratefully acknowledges core funding from the Arts Council and Rother District Council, but still needs to raise a significant amount of income through private giving to help maintain the building and artistic programme, most of which is free.
Make a Donation
By donating to the De La Warr Pavilion you will help secure its status as an international flagship of 1930s Modernism and its future as a national centre for contemporary arts. Suggested minimum donation is £3.
Find out more here.
Become a Member
Advance information about our programme.
Invitations to private views and exclusive members’ events.
Priority booking to most events, giving you access to tickets in advance of the general public.
10% off everything in the shop.
Discounts at partner hotels and B&B’s.
Special ‘members only’ offers and events.
Single Membership: £35 per year
Joint Membership: £50 per year (for 2 people living at the same address)
Find our more here.
Become a Patron from just £250 per year and receive
- Exclusive Curator Tour for each exhibition
- Invitation to dinner events
- VIP Invitation to Private Views with the curator and meet the artist
- Direct notification of events/personal booking and priority seats
- Invites to member’s special events
- Building tour with a members of the Trust
- Advanced notification of limited edition prints
- Acknowledgement on website (optional) and on name plaque in foyer (optional)
- 10% discount in DLWP shop
For more information on any of these ways to support us, please contact Vanda Curtis on 01424 229118 or email@example.com
President of the De La Warr Pavilion: HRH Duchess of Cornwall.