“ I can honestly say it was one of the the best received corporate hospitality events we’ve ever held – something a little bit different and the chance to enjoy world-class art right on our doorstep. The DLWP staff looked after us brilliantly and we will definitely repeat the event.”
David Getty, Gaby Hardwicke Solicitors
“The De La Warr Pavilion is an outstanding location for corporate events in the South East of England. The exhibitions are of an extremely high standard equivalent to anything you might see in London galleries ...The beautiful modernist building with the backdrop of the sea creates an impressive image and positive atmosphere in a space which is flexible in being able to house events of different sizes. From a brand perspective, an association with this organization would fit with the image of any leading organisation and it is a great place to host an event.”
Richard Burton, EDF Energy
The De La Warr Pavilion is both a valuable business and community resource, unique to this part of the UK. The building acts as a magnet for for outside investment and attracts over 350,000 visitors per year.
Featuring two free art galleries, a 1000 seated capacity auditorium, a design-led Shop, a Café Bar that provides high quality food made from locally-sourced ingredients, as well as magnificent outdoor spaces that are open to the public.
As dynamic centre for contemporary arts with a forward-thinking multi-arts programme, the De La Warr Pavilion is firmly focused towards innovation.
The De La Warr Pavilion offers a range of benefits to businesses that wish to be associated with this iconic architectural and artistic landmark, including:
We provide a unique experience for businesses, their clients and staff, including:
- Association with an internationally recognised architectural icon and contemporary arts programme
- Prospect of building relationships with a broad range of audiences
- Opportunities to engage with culture and entertain with good food, stunning sea views and a tranquil environment
- Association with a press campaign valued at £2m per annum
- Invitations to private views, tours and workshops (subject to availability)
- Invitations to private performances or screenings (subject to availability
- Discounts and offers on tickets and products
We are pleased to offer:
- A unique environment for corporate hospitality events and venue hire
- Opportunities for one-off associations with individual projects and exhibitions
- Headline association with the project or event
- Exposure in associated print and online campaigns
- An exclusive reception and private viewing of the current exhibition
- Reserved tickets for live event(s)
- A private Corporate Hospitality room for clients / staff
- Talks by Artists (subject to availability)
- Talk by Director
To find out more about what opportunities are avilable for your business, contact Sally Ann Lycett on 01424 229 137 or email email@example.com.
President of the De La Warr Pavilion: HRH Duchess of Cornwall.
Charity number: 1065586