Our Patrons are essential to the future of the Pavilion, providing not only financial support, but also the passion and enthusiasm for what we do. This is your chance to become part of a very special group of people.
Associate Patron £250 per year
· Priority and managed booking service for ticketed events
· Invitations to all Gallery and Rooftop installation private views
· Two free tickets for live event of your choice (subject to availability)
· Acknowledgement on selected print and website (optional)
· Acknowledgement on name plaque in foyer (optional)
· DLWP quarterly Magazine containing interviews with key artists and musicians
· Priority notification and booking on limited edition prints or special events
· 10% discount in DLWP shop
Patron £1,000 per year
All the above, plus
· Private Building and Exhibition tour with Artistic Director or Curator and lunch
· Invitations to exclusive VIP events and occasions, including artists dinners
· Invites to Cultural events e.g. private / corporate art collections
· Discount on venue hire for private parties or business events
Commissioning Group Member £3,000 per person
(limited to 10 members only per group)
The Commissioning Group follow the process of commissioning from ‘Idea to Installation to Inspiration’.
The Commissioning Group is an exclusive group of people who wish to support individual projects and events, with increased involvement in their creation and realisation. The commission could be for a national or international exhibition or installation, or alternatively, a live event project involving our resident Heritage Orchestra or a new, emerging artist. There will be two Commissioning Groups established per year, one for Exhibitions/Rooftop Installations and one for Live Events. The association with the commissioned projects is likely to last up to a year from the idea through to installation or performance. For further information about the exhibitions, installations and live event projects, please contact the Commissioning Group Co-ordinator, Elizabeth Ganney (Head of Fundraising), see below.
1. Meeting with the Curator / Live Programming Team and Artistic Director during the concept period, possibly involving the artist(s).
2. Attend Artist’s presentation once the idea has been developed (possibly hosted in the artist’s studio or at Pavilion).
3. Private reception for Commissioning Group members only with the Artist(s) at the Private View of an exhibition or installation, or event before performance.
4. End of project lunch for Commissioning Group members.
Commissioning Group members will also receive the same benefits as Patrons.
De La Warr Ambassador £5,000 + per year
All the above, plus
· Introductory Letter from Chairman
· Annual lunch meeting with our Chairman and Director
· Invitation to exclusive Ambassador donor event hosted by VIP Guest of Honour
· Priority invitation to be part of future Commissioning Groups (for details see above) cost included in this level
· All major donors receive personal service from the Fundraising Team
Details on Gift Aid and Legacy Giving are available. For more information and to arrange a meeting, please contact Elizabeth Ganney, Head of Fundraising on 01424 229 127 or email Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Vanda Curtis, Executive Assistant on 01424 229 118 or email email@example.com.