Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors:
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired visitors:
- Large print gallery guides and season brochures
Facilities for visitors who are hard-of-hearing:
- An induction loop in the auditorium (please indicate when booking)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.