Dubs at DLWP Headline Sponsorship
The De La Warr Pavilion would like to invite your business to become joint Headline Sponsor of ‘Dubs at DLWP’ – a brand new summer event in the Bexhill calendar on Saturday 11 August. As part of this unmissable new event, all “Dubbers” – VW Camper and classic VW car owners – are invited to head down to the De La Warr Pavilion for music, an outdoor film screening and a chance to show off their VWs to a big crowd.
The schedule of the day will be for Dubbers to “show ‘n’ shine” in the DLWP car park from 10am and enjoy music by DJ Wendy May’s Locomotion and live music from Bobby Fuego’s Fat Fingers of Funk on the sea-side terrace from 12 noon. In the evening there will be family activities prior to a screening of the classic VW movie The Love Bug (1968) at sunset. For this exciting new event we expect approximately 200 vehicles and 5,000 + visitors and participants (weather permitting).
This sponsorship arrangement will build your brand reach by offering numerous key benefits and logo placement during the event and throughout the build up.
The De La Warr Pavilion’s programme is one of the most distinguished in the region, having been carefully developed over the past ten years. Our programme features leading names from the fields of comedy and contemporary music, with Dubs at DLWP being an exciting new addition to our summer programme. By becoming a Headline Sponsor of Dubs at DLWP, your business will directly benefit from a close association with the Pavilion and this new flagship outdoor event.
By associating your company with the event, DLWP will further the profile and reach of your brand via our:
- 410,000+ annual visitors
- 20,000 newsletter subscribers
- 81,000 Twitter followers (@dlwp) and 12,000 Likes on Facebook
- 5100 followers on Instagram
- 500 Members and Patrons
- 1,200,000 website views per year (www.dlwp.com)
- Digital reach of over 3 million people
- Logo on bespoke event print (5,000 leaflets and larger posters distributed locally)
- Logo on event page on DLWP website
- Promotion on DLWP social media channels and Coastal Culture Trail social media channels
- Logo on e-newsletter announcing the event
- Logo on outside banner for day and days leading up to the event.
- Logo displayed on the wall before the outdoor screening
- Prime parking space to park branded VW vehicle
- Credit on all press releases related to the event
£2,000.00 (incl. VAT)
If you are interested please contact Tim Cook on firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more about Dubs at DLWP here.
Posted by Tara Neville on Wednesday 9 May 2018