The nation’s critically acclaimed bar-based-braveheart comes to the Pavilion in February 2017!
Al Murray 7.30pm
Al Murray 8.50pm
Finish 9.40pm Approx
We live in troubling times. Europe. The NHS. Whatever the hell is going on in the Middle East. The gathering storm of fortnightly bin collections? Who knows where it will all end?
Watch the one man who will answer the call of destiny even though it’s an unlisted number. Watch the one man who will call time on tyranny even though he isn’t quite sure what it means. Watch the one man who isn’t afraid to say no to women ordering anything other than a glass of white wine (or fruit based drink).
Check out our January to April 2017 brochure
“A supremely polished performer” ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Mail on Sunday
“Al Murray on terrific form with his appalling creation… a great evening’s entertainment.” ★ ★ ★ ★ Veronica Lee, The Arts Desk
Eat before the show
Why not begin your evening with a bite to eat? There’s no need to book.
- Chargrilled handmade burger with crispy bacon melted mozzarella, iceberg relish and side of chips & onion rings
- Grilled chicken and vegetable kebabs served with sundried tomato and basil couscous
- Local fish fritto misto served with chips, lemon and parsley mayo finish with oriental style salad
- Young spinach, artichokes, green asparagus and cherry tomato pasta with a lime, olive oil & parmesan dressing (V) (GF)
- Vegan salad organic bean shoots, cherry tomatoes, avocado & vegan smoked cheese with a lime, ginger & vanilla dressing (V) (GF)
- Sweet potato wedges with Jalapeno pesto dip and a cucumber & mint raita (V)
- Chunky chips and homemade mayo (V)
- Green salad (V)
Please note that Booking Fees apply on the following transactions:
Online: £1 per ticket + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
Telephone: £2 per transaction + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
In Person: Free
- By Rail
Direct trains go from London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford to Bexhill.
There are also trains from London Charing Cross, changing at St. Leonards Warrior Square and from London Bridge or Charing Cross going to Battle. Battle is only a short taxi journey away (15 mins approx).
Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for up-to-date train travel information.
Town Taxis: 01424 211 511
Parkhurst Taxis: 01424 733 456
- By Car
If driving from the London area:
Take the M25, then A21 to Hastings. Turn off at John‘s Cross and follow the signs to Bexhill.
Take the A22 to Eastbourne, go across the Bishop roundabout to the A271 and follow the signs to Bexhill and the seafront. The De La Warr Pavilion is on the Marina.
From the Brighton area:
Follow the A27 out of Brighton until you arrive in Bexhill On Sea.
Please be aware the Rother District car park outside the De La Warr Pavilion operates paid parking until 8pm. After this time parking is free. There is also lmiited free car parking along the seafront.