The popular charity Beer & Music Festival returns to the De La Warr Pavilion again for two lively sessions over two days!
Doors — 7pm
1066 RockitMen – 7.15pm
The Cavaliers – 9pm
Music finish – 10.30pm
Curfew – 11pm
*Special offer* – Get tickets for two evening sessions for £16
There will also be Cider and Perry to quench the thirst alongside the musical entertainment to help proceedings go with a real swing.
Last year’s festival raised around £7,500 for a variety of charitable causes including Sara Lee Trust.
Perry Puddefoot, organiser of the event, says this year promises to be even better:
“The festival offers a wide selection of good and tasty ales to please the most discerning drinker at what is always a well supported and extremely popular event”.
Performances over the festival weekend include 1066 Rockitmen, The Cavemen, MT Vessels & The Cavaliers!
See Saturday’s session here
Entry fees to the various sessions at Ale & Arty will support a range of Bexhill Rotary Club’s chosen causes and charities.
During the Ale & Arty Festival we will be serving special food menu.
Served from 7pm, £5 cash only.
Pulled pork in a soft seeded bun
Nachos with sweet chilli chicken and prawns with melted cheese
Nachos with chunky vegetable & bean chilli
Please note that Booking Fees apply on the following transactions:
Online: £1.25 per ticket + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
Telephone: £2.50 per transaction + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
In Person: Free
Please note that we are only able to post tickets within the UK. If you live overseas please select box office collection or print at home tickets. Tickets purchased for post will be send 10 – 14 days before the show date.
- By Rail
Direct trains go from London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford to Bexhill.
There are also trains from London Charing Cross, changing at St. Leonards Warrior Square and from London Bridge or Charing Cross going to Battle. Battle is only a short taxi journey away (15 mins approx).
Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for up-to-date train travel information.
Town Taxis: 01424 211 511
Parkhurst Taxis: 01424 733 456
- By Car
If driving from the London area:
Take the M25, then A21 to Hastings. Turn off at John‘s Cross and follow the signs to Bexhill.
Take the A22 to Eastbourne, go across the Bishop roundabout to the A271 and follow the signs to Bexhill and the seafront. The De La Warr Pavilion is on the Marina.
From the Brighton area:
Follow the A27 out of Brighton until you arrive in Bexhill On Sea.
Please be aware the Rother District car park outside the De La Warr Pavilion operates paid parking until 8pm. After this time parking is free. There is also lmiited free car parking along the seafront.
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Box Office and Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired
- Large print season brochures
Facilities for the hard-of-hearing
- An T-Switch induction loop in some areas of the auditorium (please indicate when booking as this facility is not available on the balcony)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.