DLWP becomes a lightbox of shifting colours & projections
Saturday 29 January 2022, 4.30 – 8.30pm
This FREE event will run throughout the evening, punctuated with three sound-to-light shows produced by Bexhill College students at 5, 6.45 and 8pm.
The installation is part of a new annual light festival with illuminated parade and other creative light shows across Bexhill bought to you by 18 Hours.
The show will be displayed outside the Pavilion on the terrace/top of the colonnade. This first date only is part of a wider light festival across Bexhill run and organised by 18 hours – Bexhill After Dark, featuring a parade that will start and end at the DLWP car park.
Full info on the festival is available here.
Please note the event timings below, which include changes to the building’s general opening hours to allow us to set up for the event.
- 1pm – Galleries close
- 2.30pm – Café bar last orders
- 3pm – Building closes for event setup
- 4pm – Bexhill Wheelers will be offering free bike services on the South terrace
- 4.30pm – Ground floor and Terrace bar open
- 4.30pm – Festival begins
- 5pm – Sound-to-Light show 1
- 5.30pm – Installation
- 6.45pm – Sound-to-Light Show 2
- 7.15pm – Installation
- 8pm – Sound-to-Light Show 3
- 8.30pm – End