House Of House are back once again with Beach Beats Part Two to bring you a full day of HOUSE music by the sea.
For everyone’s safety and responding to Government guidelines, we have taken the decision to put a fence around this event to regulate the numbers attending.
Please read ALL information below before attending this event.
There will be free access throughout the afternoon but from 7pm a ticket will be required to enter the arena. From 7pm we will operate our no re-entry policy.
We welcome picnics throughout the day but only drinks purchased at DLWP Bars can be consumed on the premises.
2.30 – 10.30pm
Families and all ages are welcome during the day. The event is 18+ from 7pm.
- 2.30pm Sumsuch
- 3.30pm Gina D
- 4:30pm Ed Frith
- 5:30pm DropEightyFour
- 6.30pm Kismet
- 7.30pm Altitude360
- 8.30pm Chill DJs
ADMISSION & TICKETS
- Entry to the event is only via the south terrace
- Bags may be subject to random searches as you enter the arena
2.30 – 7pm
- Free access, no ticket required
- A ticket will be required to enter the arena
- Make sure all members of your party have their tickets on arrival
- If you need to collect your tickets on the day please visit Box Office before 6pm and then walk around to the south terrace entrance
- We run a no re-entry policy from 7pm
- Last entry at 8pm
Please read the following information carefully
- If you are displaying symptoms of Coronavirus please do not attend
- The Government expects facemasks to be worn in crowded areas
- Please wear a facemask within the DLWP building
- Please sanitise your hands as you enter the arena and DLWP building
- Picnics are allowed throughout the day but only drinks purchased at DLWP Bars can be consumed on the premises
- Please bring appropriate clothing as desired
- Chairs are not permitted
- There will be a designated smoking/vaping point towards the rear of the arena
- No flash/recording
- Most of all we ask you to be kind and respectful to one another, including our staff who may be new, have worked long shifts or dealing with their own challenges arising from the pandemic.
FOOD & DRINKS
We advise that you bring cash on the day as some of the bars will be cash only. The nearest free cash machine is Santander in Devonshire Road.
The DLWP Terrace bars will be serving a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Beach Beats was rescheduled from Saturday 22 August 2020 to Saturday 21 August 2021.
- By Rail
Direct trains go from London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford to Bexhill.
There are also trains from London Charing Cross, changing at St. Leonards Warrior Square and from London Bridge or Charing Cross going to Battle. Battle is only a short taxi journey away (15 mins approx).
Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for up-to-date train travel information.
Town Taxis: 01424 211 511
Parkhurst Taxis: 01424 733 456
- By Car
If driving from the London area:
Take the M25, then A21 to Hastings. Turn off at John‘s Cross and follow the signs to Bexhill.
Take the A22 to Eastbourne, go across the Bishop roundabout to the A271 and follow the signs to Bexhill and the seafront. The De La Warr Pavilion is on the Marina.
From the Brighton area:
Follow the A27 out of Brighton until you arrive in Bexhill On Sea.
Please be aware the Rother District car park outside the De La Warr Pavilion operates paid parking until 8pm. After this time parking is free. There is also lmiited free car parking along the seafront.
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Box Office and Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired
- Large print season brochures
Facilities for the hard-of-hearing
- An T-Switch induction loop in some areas of the auditorium (please indicate when booking as this facility is not available on the balcony)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.