Pre-register today and you could win 10 driving lessons, courtesy of The Club at the Waterfront, Bexhill. T&C's apply*.
10am – 3pm
Following the success of the event in April 2016, the Bexhill Jobs and Apprenticeship Fair returns to the De La Warr Pavilion on 3 March 2017.
The 2016 event had 37 businesses and 21 support organisations exhibiting and 37 roles were filled directly from the event, including full-time and part-time roles, apprenticeships and work experience. There were also over 300 conversations between delegates and exhibitors after the event.
This year’s event is shaping up to be even bigger and better, with over 40 exhibitors signed already up, including Littlewood Fencing, Hastings Direct, Park Holidays and Locate East Sussex. We’re sorry but exhibitor registration is now closed – business enquiries for next year’s event should be directed to Greg Thompson – email@example.com.
On the day, you will have the opportunity to talk to local employers, with live vacancies who are keen to recruit new staff or offer apprenticeships or training opportunities.
The event is community-led, not-for-profit, being run by a steering group of community leaders and organisations including Huw Merriman MP, Bexhill College, De La Warr Pavilion, Coastal Community Team, Bexhill Chamber of Commerce, Culture Shift, Rother District Council and the Federation of Small Businesses. It is also supported by Job Centre Plus, Locate East Sussex, Let’s Do Business Group and CXK, National Careers Service.
We are proud to announce our 2017 Sponsors:
This year’s event is presented in association with Bexhill College.
- Playne Design
- CXK, National Careers Service
- Italian Way
- Rother District Council
- Amicus Horizon
- The Club at the Waterfront
- National Careers Service
- Bexhill Lions
- Bexhill Observer
Find out more about local businesses at the Jobs Fair.
These hour-long workshops invite you to meet up with 6 local business representatives in an informal Café setting. Moving from table to table, you will take party in a series of light-hearted activities and conversation with employers from a range of different sectors.
Find it difficult to start a conversation with businesses at their stand? Want to know more about employers locally? Then join a Café.
Cafes will run from:
- 10.30 – 11.30
- 11.50 – 12.50 (Focus on Apprenticeships)
- 1.30 – 2.30
Limited places, book early.
- 18 Hours
- Amicus Horizon
- APM TRAINING
- Ashdown Hurrey
- Bexhill College
- Bexhill JobCentre
- Bexhill Lions Club
- Blackshed Gallery
- CXK (National Careers Service)
- De La Warr Pavilion
- East Sussex County Council
- Essential Wine School
- Hastings Direct
- Hastings Furniture Service
- Hastings Works
- Health Education England
- Heathercroft Training Academy
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Italian Way/Rocksalt
- Littlewood Fencing
- Locate East Sussex
- Marshall Tufflex
- Martin Riley Leadership & Business Development
- Murmurations Gallery
- Music’s Not Dead
- Park Holidays UK
- Plumpton College
- Recruitment South East
- Recruitment South East
- Royal British Legion
- Show Security
- St Mary’s School and College
- Sussex Coast College
- Sussex Downs College
- Sussex Skills Solutions
- Talent Match
- Westridge Construction
- Young Enterprise
- Youth Employability Service
- You must register online before 2 March 2017.
- You must also attend the event on 3 March 2017.
- You must present your Eventbrite ticket at the event – the paper tickets will be used for the draw.
- If you don’t wish to be entered for the draw, please write ‘No Draw’ on the paper ticket.
- The prize draw is for independent delegates, not associated with any exhibitors, sponsors or organisers.
- The prize is not to be resold or passed on; if you win and don’t need the lessons please inform us and we will redraw the prize.
- The Prize is for 10 standard lessons with a Bexhill Driving School to be nominated by the Sponsor, The Club at the Waterfront (IW Group).
- The draw will take place on Monday 6 March 2017.
- By entering you agree to take part in any press or publicity related to the event.