Join us for Bexhill’s own Jobs & Apprenticeships Fair this March. The event has been created in response to local employers keen to actively recruit new staff, apprentices and trainees.
10 – 3pm
We are delighted to confirm that the Bexhill Jobs & Apprenticeships Fair will be going ahead on Friday, regardless of weather conditions. All 51 exhibitors have confirmed their attendance and the café bar will be open all day as usual. Thank you, we hope you can make it!
Bexhill’s Jobs & Apprenticeships Fair has quickly become known as one of the most lively and engaging events in our region. It is a community led event with the vision to provide live jobs and apprenticeship opportunities from local and regional businesses.
You are invited to engage with employers about live vacancies and apprenticeships on the day. There will also be training providers available to help you identify opportunities and guide you towards employment.
If you find it difficult to start a conversation with employers at their stand, or want to know more about local employers in general, there will be buddies on hand to guide and assist you.
This year’s event is shaping up to be even bigger and better with over 50 exhibitors signed up already! Hastings Direct, Bexhill College, The Stitchery Company, The blackShed Gallery, Hailsham Roadways Construction, Parker Building Supplies, Plumpton College, Westridge Construction and many more local employers will be exhibiting with hundreds of live vacancies on offer. We’re sorry but exhibitor registration is now closed – business enquiries for next year’s event should be directed to Greg Thompson – email@example.com.
- All respondents rated the event on the whole as ‘good’ to ‘excellent’ and said they would exhibit again.
- 85% of exhibitors rated delegate interaction as ‘very good’ to ‘excellent’ praising the high unexpected footfall and large mix of participants.
- There was overwhelming praise for the organisation of the event and the pre-event briefings – all exhibitors said this was ‘good’ to ‘excellent’ and 75% said the venue was an excellent choice.
- One of the most active and engaging employment fairs I have attended.
- Excellent event, very well organised. I feel that anyone attending would have gone away with a wealth of information about many different job roles.
- Really useful, talking with employers has been great and I have some opportunities to go away and think about.
We are proud to announce our 2018 Sponsors:
This year’s event is presented in association with Hastings Direct and Bexhill College.
- National Careers Service
- Playne Design
- Rother District Council
- The Stitchery Company
- The blackShed Gallery
- Hailsham Roadways Construction
- Parker Building Supplies
- Plumpton College
- Westridge Construction
18 Hours Ltd Events and Education
Active Access for Growth
Bexhill Lions Club
Bexhill Rotary Club
The blackShed Gallery
Business East Sussex
De La Warr Pavilion
East Sussex County Council
ESCC ASC Learning Disability Services
East Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust
EF Education First Hastings
ESCC Support with Confidence
General Dynamics UK Ltd
Hailsham Roadways Construction
The Work People
Home Instead Senior Care
JCR Hastings & Rother (Bexhill Hospital)
Job Centre Plus
Let’s Get Working
Parker Building Supplies
St. Mary’s School & College
Sussex Coast College
Sussex Downs College
The Essential Wine School
The Italian Way Group
The Stitchery Company
University of Brighton Academies Trust
VStorm Security Services
Wilson James Ltd