10 – 3pm
Bexhill’s Jobs & Apprenticeships Fair has quickly become known as one of the most lively and engaging events in our region. It is a community led event with the vision to provide live jobs and apprenticeship opportunities from local and regional businesses.
It’s free to take part if selected and registration takes just two minutes.
Register your business here
- All respondents rated the event on the whole as ‘good’ to ‘excellent’ and said they would exhibit again.
- 85% of exhibitors rated delegate interaction as ‘very good’ to ‘excellent’ praising the high unexpected footfall and large mix of participants.
- There was overwhelming praise for the organisation of the event and the pre-event briefings – all exhibitors said this was ‘good’ to ‘excellent’ and 75% said the venue was an excellent choice.
- One of the most active and engaging employment fairs I have attended.
- Excellent event, very well organised. I feel that anyone attending would have gone away with a wealth of information about many different job roles.
- Really useful, talking with employers has been great and I have some opportunities to go away and think about.
Our event is ‘curated’ meaning that we want to select and manage the event to present as many live opportunities and as big a mix of businesses as possible to our delegates. The application process is open now. Register here.
This is your chance to be part of this exciting event. It’s important that you state in your application what kind of jobs or apprenticeships you will aim to offer at the event, as businesses with a strong live (or anticipated) offer will be given priority.
The event is free to apply to. It is also free to exhibit at; however, if you are selected and confirm your involvement in the event, and then fail to exhibit on the day, a fee of £200 will be payable.
You can also support this community led event and its legacy in the following ways:
Aimed at smaller local businesses. Get your business name listed on pop up banners at the entrance to the event and listed online.
Gold Supporters £250
As above plus: Get your business name seen on publicity related to the event, help to ensure the legacy of the event, meet key members of the steering group team including Huw Merriman MP.
As above plus: Sponsorship of the event, exposure through the DLWP’s social media channels (twitter 80k followers etc.) and associated partners, opportunity to help develop innovative programmes with the steering group.
Headline Sponsors £5000
As above plus: High level partners in helping to make the event happen. ‘In association with…’ billing as part of the name of the event.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Please note that Booking Fees apply on the following transactions:
Online: £1.25 per ticket + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
Telephone: £2.50 per transaction + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
In Person: Free
Please note that we are only able to post tickets within the UK. If you live overseas please select box office collection or print at home tickets. Tickets purchased for post will be send 10 – 14 days before the show date.
- By Rail
Direct trains go from London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford to Bexhill.
There are also trains from London Charing Cross, changing at St. Leonards Warrior Square and from London Bridge or Charing Cross going to Battle. Battle is only a short taxi journey away (15 mins approx).
Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for up-to-date train travel information.
Town Taxis: 01424 211 511
Parkhurst Taxis: 01424 733 456
- By Car
If driving from the London area:
Take the M25, then A21 to Hastings. Turn off at John‘s Cross and follow the signs to Bexhill.
Take the A22 to Eastbourne, go across the Bishop roundabout to the A271 and follow the signs to Bexhill and the seafront. The De La Warr Pavilion is on the Marina.
From the Brighton area:
Follow the A27 out of Brighton until you arrive in Bexhill On Sea.
Please be aware the Rother District car park outside the De La Warr Pavilion operates paid parking until 8pm. After this time parking is free. There is also lmiited free car parking along the seafront.
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Box Office and Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired
- Large print season brochures
Facilities for the hard-of-hearing
- An T-Switch induction loop in some areas of the auditorium (please indicate when booking as this facility is not available on the balcony)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.