An afternoon of imaginative play: A radical act of community care for Black & People of Colour who
are artists, creatives, community organisers and facilitators.
Join Afri-Co-Lab for an afternoon of relationship building, guided breath & bodywork and image-making exercises, all curated to offer a space to breathe, dream and open your imagination as a radical act of community care for Black & People of Colour who are artists, creatives, community organisers, space holders and facilitators. There are no expectations, no specific outcomes, no specific experience or practices needed – just intentionally held space for you to explore. We’ll do the planning, holding, and organising. All you need to do is book, and we will take care of the rest.
There will be drinks and snacks available throughout the session and a group lunch provided by Afri-Co-Lab.
● WHAT: A day out for you to Breathe, Play and Laugh
● WHO: For Black & People of Colour who are artists, creatives, community organisers, and facilitators living and or working in Hastings & Rother & Eastbourne areas
● WHEN: Wednesday, 24th May 2023, from 10:30 – 17:30
● WHERE: Ground Floor Gallery, De La Warr Pavilion, TN40 1DP
● HOW: Book your free space here
● CAN I BRING A FRIEND? YES, please tell all of your Black and People of Colour friends, family, neighbours, and colleagues… (who are locally based and are artists, creatives, community organisers, and facilitators!)
● ANYTHING ELSE: Drinks and snacks will be available throughout the day, including lovely lunch.
● QUESTIONS: Drop us an email or message us on Insta or Facebook @afri.co.lab
More information here.