After the success of last year’s huge sell-out theatre tour, Collabro will be back on the road next Spring with a mammoth 51 dates across the UK.
The musical theatre group’s Road to the Royal Albert Hall Tour will be kicking off at South Shields Customs House in February and will see the group perform at a variety of intimate theatres and iconic venues over three months, before finishing the tour at the world renowned Royal Albert Hall in London.
Collabro, the world’s most successful musical theatre group, met in 2014 for their first rehearsal at a London pub, just a month later went on to rouse the whole of Hammersmith Apollo into a standing ovation during their first ever public performance of ‘Stars’ for the Britain’s Got Talent judges.
They are set to release their forthcoming album Road To The Royal Albert Hall and fans will be able to get exclusive pre-sale ticket access for the tour if they pre-order the new album before 22 June. Full details can be found at Officialcollabro.com.
£19.50, £32.50, £42.50, £99 (Gold VIP Great Seat Package), £129 (Diamond VIP Front Row Package)
In the three years since the competition, Collabro have released a Number 1 debut album “Stars”, followed by “Act Two” which peaked at Number 2 in the charts in the summer of 2015. They have performed at the Royal Variety Performance; twice on Britain’s Got Talent (most recently the 10-year Grand Final compilation of past contestants – having been voted ‘The Nation’s Favourite BGT Winner’ in a national poll) and are now enormously successful internationally. Notably, they have performed for over 30 million people in Japan on Music Station on two separate occasions – receiving a Gold Disc for Best International Artist alongside Sam Smith and Meghan Trainor. They have also completed two tours of America and signed a major US record deal.
The boys performed to 7 million people at Soccer Aid 2016 to critical praise and garnered excellent press reviews for their first performance as a four-piece followed by a performance at the 2016 BBC Proms in the Park. A Summer Tour supporting the legendary Cliff Richard preceded their own sell-out 29 date Headline Tour of the UK at the end of 2017. March 2017 saw the release of their highly anticipated third studio album -‘Home’- a collection of stage classics, fan favourites and also their first original song ‘Lighthouse’, reaching Number 7 in the UK Album Chart. This record is receiving exceptional critical reviews. 2018 has already seen Collabro embark a sold-out tour of Asia and perform as special guests on Barry Manilow’s UK Tour.
Why not begin your evening with a bite to eat? Buy your gig meal in advance and choose your menu options at the bar.
- Southern Fried Chicken Burger/Avocado Mayo/Streaky Bacon/Rocket/Chips
- Chicken And Lentil Dhansak/Pilau Rice/Poppadoms/Mango And Lime Chutney
- Vegan Chilli/Steamed Rice/Nachos/Coconut & Lime Yogurt
- Beer Battered Local Fish/Tartare Sauce/Chips/Crunchy Veg Salad
- Garlic Pizza Bread £8.50
- Hand Cut Chips & Aoli £5
Please note that Booking Fees apply on the following transactions:
Online: £1.25 per ticket + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
Telephone: £2.50 per transaction + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
In Person: Free
Please note that we are only able to post tickets within the UK. If you live overseas please select box office collection or print at home tickets. Tickets purchased for post will be send 10 – 14 days before the show date.
- By Rail
Direct trains go from London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford to Bexhill.
There are also trains from London Charing Cross, changing at St. Leonards Warrior Square and from London Bridge or Charing Cross going to Battle. Battle is only a short taxi journey away (15 mins approx).
Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for up-to-date train travel information.
Town Taxis: 01424 211 511
Parkhurst Taxis: 01424 733 456
- By Car
If driving from the London area:
Take the M25, then A21 to Hastings. Turn off at John‘s Cross and follow the signs to Bexhill.
Take the A22 to Eastbourne, go across the Bishop roundabout to the A271 and follow the signs to Bexhill and the seafront. The De La Warr Pavilion is on the Marina.
From the Brighton area:
Follow the A27 out of Brighton until you arrive in Bexhill On Sea.
Please be aware the Rother District car park outside the De La Warr Pavilion operates paid parking until 8pm. After this time parking is free. There is also lmiited free car parking along the seafront.
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Box Office and Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired
- Large print season brochures
Facilities for the hard-of-hearing
- An T-Switch induction loop in some areas of the auditorium (please indicate when booking as this facility is not available on the balcony)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.