Fat White Family live and socially distanced at DLWP
From the band:
“We are thrilled to announce that, in the wake of a quite frankly astonishing response to our recent film ‘Moonbathing in February’, we will soon be hitting the road to perform some of the new material debuted within. The shows will be intimate, sat down affairs due to social distancing. Tickets will thus be extremely limited.”
Last entry: 6.45pm
Last entry: 9pm
Show time approx. 50 minutes.
The trailer bar will be open one hour before doors and throughout the performance.
Do not forget to bring your ticket with you (printed or on mobile) and have it with you at all times.
We have put certain measures in place to comply with Step 3 of the government guidelines. These may make the evening feel a little different, but they are for your safety.
- We regret that we are not able to open our bars inside the Pavilion, but our Trailer Bar outside on the terrace will be open from one hour before doors and during the performance.
- We are also not able to serve food before or after the show, but the bar will serve crisps, nuts and popcorn.
- Please buy your drinks from the Trailer Bar and go directly into auditorium when the doors open.
- Once inside, please make sure you are at your seat before you eat or drink.
- Please wear face coverings at all times, unless you are eating or drinking.
- We are obliged to support the government’s Track & Trace system. Please download the NHS Covid-19 app on your phone to scan the QR code at the door. Alternatively, we will ask you to sign in with your name and telephone number.
Thank you for your understanding and patience.