Raising money and awareness for the Bexhill Family Collective and their fight to save the Cygnets and Rainbow nurseries in Bexhill and Sidley.
Friday 25 September 2020
Socially distanced in the Auditorium
A tale of convicts, mystery, friendship, rivalry, unrequited love, revenge and redemption.
Actor, comedian – Eddie’s career spans both of these with record-breaking comedy tours and critically acclaimed film, TV and theatre performances. But few know that it was acting that was Eddie’s first love. These preview shows offer the chance to see Eddie as he follows in Dickens’ footsteps with his live performance of the master storyteller’s much-loved classic.
- Doors 2pm
Please wait at the doors on the south side of the building and we will lead you directly into the auditorium.
- Last entry 2.30pm
- Start 3pm
Run time approx. 2 hours including interval.
Tickets are £25 per person and can be purchased in the following groups:
- Sofa for 2
- Sofa for 3
- Table for 4
- High Poseur table and stools for 2
- High Poseur table and stools for 4
- Pair of Seats on Side Terraces
- Pair of Seats in Balcony
- Single Seat in Balcony
A member of staff will take your order for drinks once you are in your seat. The Trailer Bar will not be open before the show.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
- If you are displaying any symptoms of coronavirus, please do not come in.
- This ticket is not a General Admission ticket so does not allow access to the Café Bar, Galleries or Shop.
- The event has been laid out to encourage social distancing. You have bought a ticket for a particular space and furniture cannot be moved outside of the marked areas
- Please bring your own facemasks and wear them at all times including whilst you are in your seat watching the show.
- Please respect social distancing and the Rule of Six if for any reason you leave your seat.
- Entry to the gig is via the South Terrace doors on the south of the building NOT through the front doors. You will be escorted to the auditorium.
- There will be no refunds unless the gig is cancelled.
- There will be no admission after 2.30pm (for 3pm afternoon performance). This is to ensure there is plenty of time to get everybody to the performance area safely and at a social distance.
- Only food or drink purchased at the DLWP will be allowed to be consumed in the auditorium. A member of staff will take your order for drinks once you are in your seats.
- Smoking is not permitted at any point in the building
- Bags may be subject to random searches as you enter the building
- Please keep your ticket with you at all times
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations as you enter the building.
- Please respect our staff who are here to keep you safe.
Please read these additional T&Cs regarding seating arrangements. These are in place to comply with government guidelines and help keep everyone safe.
- The illustrations on the seating plan are not to scale and subject to change.
- Due to social distancing, all reservations are per area/seat rather than per individual ticket.
- Up to 4 people maximum are allowed per group.
- Attendees must remain inside their area at all times unless to use toilet facilities.
- The Trailer Bar will not be open before the show. A member of staff will take your order for drinks once you are in your seat.
- All areas have a clear boundary. Social distancing must be adhered to when moving around the venue.