The Bexhill Jobs & Apprenticeships Fair will be returning to the De La Warr Pavilion on Friday 5 April 2019.
The Bexhill Jobs & Apprenticeships Fair, in association with Hastings Direct and Bexhill College, is a fantastic opportunity for the whole community to explore the best employment, learning and skills development the area has to offer.
Whether you’re thinking about taking your first step on the career ladder, returning after a break, changing direction, pursuing a passion or even starting your own business, the fair offers something for everyone.
Meet employers with live full and part-time jobs, apprenticeships and placements. Explore courses, training and learning opportunities. And new for this year, get expert guidance and advice on turning your passion into a business.
Plus there will be a programme of talks, workshops and support to help you make the most of the day.
Join us at what promises to be a dynamic and welcoming event.
Registration is also available on arrival on the day.
Ashridge Court Care Centre
Bexhill Chamber of Commerce
Bexhill Lions Club
Bexhill Jobcentre Plus
Bexhill Rotary Club
Black Shed Gallery
Bromley Schools’ Collegiate
Business East Sussex
Cooden Tax Consulting
De La Warr Pavilion
East Sussex College
East Sussex Teacher Training Partnership
East Sussex County Council Learning & Disability
East Sussex County Council Employability & Skills
East Sussex County Council Joint Community Rehabilitation
EF Language School
Federation of Small Businesses
Hailsham Roadways Construction
Hastings Furniture Service
Home Instead Senior Care
Little Gate Farm
Locate East Sussex
Phoenix Medical Services
The Priory Hospital Ticehurst
The Work People
University of Brighton Academies Trust
VStorm Security Services
We Love Pets
Talks, Workshops, 1-2-1 Support:
11am – 2pm, CV Surgery drop-in – Bexhill Chamber of Commerce
10.30 – 11am, Achieve your dreams – Career planning with CXK
11.15 – 11.45am, Turn your passion into a business – Business East Sussex
12 – 12.30pm, Insight into apprenticeships – Rother District Council
12.45 – 1.30, Career pathways – Bromley Schools’ Collegiate, Optivo, The Priory Hospital Ticehurst
1.45 – 2.15, Achieve your dreams – Career planning with CXK
2.30 – 3pm, Shine through – Increase your employability with the Federation of Small Businesses
10.30 – 11.30am, CV Building – Google
12 – 1pm, Digital marketing planning for entrepreneurs – Google
1.30 – 2.30pm, CV Building – Google
Hastings Direct, Bexhill College
Bromley Schools’ Collegiate, Optivo, The Priory Hospital Ticehurst
Beaming, Business East Sussex, East Sussex Teacher Training Partnership, Federation of Small Businesses, Locate East Sussex, Westridge Construction
Bexhill Jobs & Apprenticeships Fair is a community-led initiative organised by the De La Warr Pavilion, Huw Merriman MP, Bexhill Chamber of Commerce, Bexhill College, Rother District Council, Bexhill Town Team and Culture Shift with support from Hastings Direct.
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Box Office and Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired
- Large print season brochures
Facilities for the hard-of-hearing
- An T-Switch induction loop in some areas of the auditorium (please indicate when booking as this facility is not available on the balcony)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.