The Bexhill Jobs & Apprenticeships Fair will be returning to the De La Warr Pavilion on Friday 5 April 2019.
The fair, in association with Hastings Direct and Bexhill College, will offer something for the whole community – from college leavers and graduates looking for their first step on the career ladder to people returning to work after a break or simply looking for a new direction.
The fair will be a dynamic and welcoming place with the best employment and learning opportunities our local area has to offer.
So, if you are a local business or organisation with jobs, apprenticeships, placements, training or skills development opportunities, join us at the event.
Register your interest in exhibiting by 14 December 2018.
Visitor registration will open next year.
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Box Office and Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired
- Large print season brochures
Facilities for the hard-of-hearing
- An T-Switch induction loop in some areas of the auditorium (please indicate when booking as this facility is not available on the balcony)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.