2021 will see the From Eternity To Here Tour as Level 42 take to the road with a string of concerts already in the diary.
Important information below regarding COVID passports – please read.
6pm – Building opens
7pm – Auditorium Doors
7.50pm – Johnny Hates Jazz
8pm – LAST ENTRY
9pm – Level 42
(all timings are approximate)
At the request of the artist COVID passports are being implemented for this show in order to keep everyone safe. We are asking all ticketholders to demonstrate their COVID-19 status by showing one of the following:
PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION – both vaccine doses received (with the second at least 14 days prior to arrival at DLWP)
- Please use the NHS COVID Pass to show your vaccination status using the NHS App or use the NHS website to download it as a PDF or get it sent to you in an email.
- You can also get a paper version sent to you in the post. You do not need to be registered with a GP surgery or have an NHS login for this. You can get a letter (within 5 working days) by requesting a COVID Pass letter online or calling NHS 119.
- We cannot accept vaccine cards issued at vaccination centres as proof of vaccination.
PROOF OF A NEGATIVE NHS LATERAL FLOW TEST – taken 36hrs before arriving at the DLWP.
- You will need to demonstrate your negative NHS Lateral Flow Test result by showing us one of the following:
- Text OR email confirmation of your result
- OR by using the NHS COVID Pass, available through the NHS App (please click here to find out how you get your COVID pass)
- OR as a letter that can be requested by ringing NHS 119 (England, Wales and Northern Ireland) or Scotland 0300 303 2713
PROOF OF NATURAL IMMUNITY – based upon a positive PCR test within 180 days of arrival at DLWP (and after the 10 day self-isolation period following the result).
- Please use the NHS COVID Pass to show your positive PCR test within the past 6 months using the NHS App or the NHS website, after you’ve finished self-isolating and up to 180 days after taking the test.
Please note, we will be carrying out random Covid Pass checks at the Main Front Doors and you may be denied entry if you fail to provide proof of your Covid-19 status.
“Touring with the band this year has been about as much fun as I can remember having had on the road, and If you had asked me back in 1980 if I thought we would be selling out theatres around the world when I was sixty years old I probably would have laughed! Hand on heart, this year has been AMAZING. Re-invention can be a wonderful thing!” – Mark King
To date the band and Mark have released 14 studio albums, 7 live albums, the Sirens’ EP, and 6 compilation albums, had 18 top 40 singles, including Lessons in Love, Something About You, Leaving Me Now, Running in the Family, and Hot Water, sold out Wembley Arena for a total of 21 nights and sold in excess of 30 million albums worldwide. In short they have proven to be one of the most successful British bands of the 1980’s.
U14s must be in balcony seating and accompanied by an adult 18+
The De La Warr Pavilion is not the promoter of this event.
We are part of #1066MusicCity
Please note that Booking Fees apply on the following transactions:
Online: Tickets booked online are subject to booking fees when purchased through our website. E-tickets for print at at home are emailed instantly on the account you have registered with DLWP and are free of charge. They can also be downloaded from our website within My Account.
Telephone: £3.50 per transaction + £2 postage or free collection at the Box Office.
In Person: There are currently no charges for booking tickets in person.
There is a £2 charge to post tickets.
We strongly recommend ticket buyers to take out Ticket Protection insurance with Secure My Booking available when you book your tickets at check out.
Please note that we are only able to post tickets within the UK. If you live overseas please select box office collection or print at home tickets. Tickets purchased for post will be sent 10 – 14 days before the show date.
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
Book online: Pre-show dining can be booked online as an add-on when purchasing tickets for selected events. You will be purchasing a ticket to guarantee your meal before the show.
Please note you must be a ticket holder to the show to book pre-show dining.
Already booked your tickets? If you’ve already booked tickets for a show and would like to add dining, please contact Box Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
On the night: If you have pre-booked please come to the bar to order from the gig menu and sit at one of the reserved tables.
Please be aware that we operate no re-entry for gigs. This means that once you have entered the building, you cannot go out and re-enter. This policy is in line with other major music venues across the UK and put in place on police advice. No re-entry is clearly signposted as you come through security on the front door.
There is a fenced-off area on the terrace for people who go out to smoke or vape.
- By Rail
Direct trains go from London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford to Bexhill.
There are also trains from London Charing Cross, changing at St. Leonards Warrior Square and from London Bridge or Charing Cross going to Battle. Battle is only a short taxi journey away (15 mins approx).
Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for up-to-date train travel information.
Town Taxis: 01424 211 511
Parkhurst Taxis: 01424 733 456
- By Car
If driving from the London area:
Take the M25, then A21 to Hastings. Turn off at John‘s Cross and follow the signs to Bexhill.
Take the A22 to Eastbourne, go across the Bishop roundabout to the A271 and follow the signs to Bexhill and the seafront. The De La Warr Pavilion is on the Marina.
From the Brighton area:
Follow the A27 out of Brighton until you arrive in Bexhill On Sea.
Please be aware the Rother District car park outside the De La Warr Pavilion operates paid parking until 7pm. After this time parking is free.
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on email@example.com to arrange a visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Box Office and Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired
- Large print season brochures
Facilities for the hard-of-hearing
- An T-Switch induction loop in some areas of the auditorium (please indicate when booking as this facility is not available on the balcony)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.