Celebrating their 30th anniversary this year, Brighton folk-punk band Levellers are touring in the Summer around the release of an acoustic album recorded at Abbey Road Studios with legendary producer John Leckie.
Owing to tragic recent events, this gig has been rescheduled to Sunday 22 July
The band have sent the following statement :
“Our March Acoustic Tour is being postponed until July. We are also postponing our Margate show, which would have been Alfie’s birthday, to a later date. A full announcement with the rescheduled dates will be made early next week and refunds will be available if you are not able to attend. All other shows from June onwards will go ahead as planned.”
All tickets will be transferable. If you are unable to attend on the new date, please go to your point of purchase for a refund. Your ticket is still valid for the rescheduled date in July. However, we are now finalising all refunds and, if you are unable to make the rescheduled date, you can still claim a refund but the closing date to process these is the 15 April 2018. We will not be able to process refunds after this date
Auditorium doors 7pm
Stage times TBC
EAT BEFORE THE SHOW
Why not begin your evening with a bite to eat? You can now pre-book your meal when booking your tickets.
Chargrilled handmade cheeseburger with iceberg relish, chips and onion rings
Breaded goujons of local fish with a crunchy veg salad, chips and caper mayonnaise
Roasted vegetable and goats cheese lasagne with mixed leaf salad and garlic bread (V)
Spicy lamb meatballs, couscous, and mint yoghurt
Spiced potato wedges with a cucumber & mint dip (V)
Chips with homemade mayo
Tomato, basil, and red onion salad (V)
Please note that Booking Fees apply on the following transactions:
Online: £1.25 per ticket + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
Telephone: £2.50 per transaction + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
In Person: Free
Please note that we are only able to post tickets within the UK. If you live overseas please select box office collection or print at home tickets. Tickets purchased for post will be send 10 – 14 days before the show date.
- By Rail
Direct trains go from London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford to Bexhill.
There are also trains from London Charing Cross, changing at St. Leonards Warrior Square and from London Bridge or Charing Cross going to Battle. Battle is only a short taxi journey away (15 mins approx).
Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for up-to-date train travel information.
Town Taxis: 01424 211 511
Parkhurst Taxis: 01424 733 456
- By Car
If driving from the London area:
Take the M25, then A21 to Hastings. Turn off at John‘s Cross and follow the signs to Bexhill.
Take the A22 to Eastbourne, go across the Bishop roundabout to the A271 and follow the signs to Bexhill and the seafront. The De La Warr Pavilion is on the Marina.
From the Brighton area:
Follow the A27 out of Brighton until you arrive in Bexhill On Sea.
Please be aware the Rother District car park outside the De La Warr Pavilion operates paid parking until 8pm. After this time parking is free. There is also lmiited free car parking along the seafront.
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Box Office and Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired
- Large print season brochures
Facilities for the hard-of-hearing
- An T-Switch induction loop in some areas of the auditorium (please indicate when booking as this facility is not available on the balcony)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.