For ages 16 years +
Last entry 5.30pm
Show start 6pm
Last entry 8.45pm
Show start 9.15pm
Socially distanced in the auditorium.
Please be aware there is no interval during these shows.
- Seat for one £19.50
- Seat for two £39
- Poseur table for two £39
- Poseur table for four £78
- Table for four £78
- Sofa for two £39
- Sofa for three £58.50
Multi-award winning comedian, presenter, actor, author and scriptwriter Russell Kane is best known for the BBC Sounds podcast, Evil Genius which has become a flagship show and was the best performing original podcast on the platform. Russell’s other podcast Boy’s Don’t Cry also features regularly on the iTunes top charts for listening to podcasts and will return with a new series later this year.
Recent TV appearances include The Apprentice You’re Fired, The One Show, Antiques Roadtrip, Stupid Man, Smart Phone and the host of three series of Live At The Electric. Other TV appearances include Live At The Apollo, Unzipped, Celebrity Juice and I’m A Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here Now.
Winner of Best Show in 2010 at the Edinburgh Comedy Awards, Russell went on to make history as the first comedian to win both the Edinburgh Award and Melbourne Comedy Festival’s Barry Award in one year.
Following the success of his sell-out tour The Fast and The Curious throughout UK and Ireland, Russell has extended it far into 2020. As ever, Russell also continues to provide his ever-popular topical online rants ‘Kaneings’.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION – PLEASE READ
- If you are displaying any symptoms of Coronavirus, please do not come in.
- The event has been laid out to encourage social distancing. You have bought a ticket for a particular space and furniture cannot be moved outside of the marked areas
- Please bring your own facemasks and wear them at all times including when you are in your seat watching the show
- Please respect social distancing and the Rule of Six if for any reason you leave your seat
- There will be no refunds unless the gig is cancelled
- There will be no admission after 5.30pm for the first show (6pm start) or 8.45pm for the second show (9.15pm start). This is to ensure there is plenty of time to get everybody to the performance area safely and at a social distance
- There will be no interval during this show
- Smoking is not permitted at any point in the building
- Bags may be subject to random searches as you enter the building
- Please keep your ticket (on a mobile device or printed) with you at all times
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations as you enter the building
- Please respect our staff who are here to keep you safe.
Please read these additional T&Cs regarding seating arrangements. These are in place to comply with government guidelines and help keep everyone safe.
- The illustrations on the seating plan are not to scale and subject to change.
- Due to social distancing, all reservations are per area/seat rather than per individual ticket.
- Up to 4 people maximum are allowed per group.
- Attendees must remain inside their area at all times unless to use toilet facilities.
- All areas have a clear boundary. Social distancing must be adhered to when moving around the venue.
The De La Warr Pavilion is not the promoter of this event.
Please note that Booking Fees apply on the following transactions:
Online: £1.50 per ticket + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office.
Print at home tickets: These can be emailed to you on the account you have registered with DLWP free of charge (booking fees apply)
Telephone: £3.50 per transaction + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
There will be a cheaper booking fee for events under £10 (booking fee = £1.00) and under £5 (booking fee = 50p).
Free events booked online are not subject to a booking fee.
There is no booking fee for tickets purchased over the counter.
Please note that we are only able to post tickets within the UK. If you live overseas please select box office collection or print at home tickets. Tickets purchased for post will be send 10 – 14 days before the show date.
All tickets include a Restoration Levy of £1 and will be subject to an additional £1.50 booking fee per ticket. Postage of tickets adds an additional £1.50 postage charge. Other options include having your tickets emailed to the email registered to your DLWP account to print from home or free collection at the Box Office.
The following are exempt from the Restoration Levy: Learning & Participation events, events associated with exhibitions, family shows that include a child ticket price, OUTLANDS events and Music’s Not Dead events in our Café bar. Also exempt are those organisations that hire the Pavilion where they are offered a community rate, amateur shows or are in receipt of a concession from Rother District Council.
Full terms and conditions can be found here: dlwp.com/terms-conditions-booking/
Please be aware that we operate no re-entry for gigs. This means that once you have entered the building, you cannot go out and re-enter. This policy is in line with other major music venues across the UK and put in place on police advice. No re-entry is clearly signposted as you come through security on the front door.
There is a fenced-off area on the terrace for people who go out to smoke or vape.
- By Rail
Direct trains go from London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford to Bexhill.
There are also trains from London Charing Cross, changing at St. Leonards Warrior Square and from London Bridge or Charing Cross going to Battle. Battle is only a short taxi journey away (15 mins approx).
Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for up-to-date train travel information.
Town Taxis: 01424 211 511
Parkhurst Taxis: 01424 733 456
- By Car
If driving from the London area:
Take the M25, then A21 to Hastings. Turn off at John‘s Cross and follow the signs to Bexhill.
Take the A22 to Eastbourne, go across the Bishop roundabout to the A271 and follow the signs to Bexhill and the seafront. The De La Warr Pavilion is on the Marina.
From the Brighton area:
Follow the A27 out of Brighton until you arrive in Bexhill On Sea.
Please be aware the Rother District car park outside the De La Warr Pavilion operates paid parking until 8pm. After this time parking is free. There is also lmiited free car parking along the seafront.
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Box Office and Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired
- Large print season brochures
Facilities for the hard-of-hearing
- An T-Switch induction loop in some areas of the auditorium (please indicate when booking as this facility is not available on the balcony)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.