Sam Calver is back at the Pavilion with his Christmas Concert which promises to be bigger and better than ever!
Cafe Bar Incubate Stage:
6pm – 8pm
Tom, Bibi and Joe
8.05pm – Play By Midnight
8.30pm – The Do Theys
9.30pm – Sam Calver
Sam will be accompanied by some of the best of the local talents around, and will be playing a selection of his songs along with the classic Christmas set.
Support: The Do Theys
Hailing from Hastings and poised to make his mark on the music scene, up-and-coming UK singer-songwriter Sam Calver has steadily been building a strong following in his hometown where he has performed to almost 20,000 people over the last year. Signing to Island Records in 2017 he’s already released tracks that have tickled tastemaker’s palettes – gaining support from the likes of BBC Introducing, Clash Magazine and 1883 Magazine.
Effortlessly mixing his infectious and incredibly soulful vocal prowess with poignant lyricism and mesmerising melodies, he is definitely one to watch and with recent collaborations with song writing and production giants Red Triangle (James Arthur), After Hours (One Direction), Ed Drewett (Little Mix & Jonas Blue), Cook Classics (Trey Songs, Cee-Lo Green, Beyonce) 2019 is set to an amazing year for Sam.
This is one not to be missed.
This year we are ready for you! Since February we have put extra bars on the ground floor in the main foyer, all stocked with classic drinks, as well as our usual bar upstairs. There is a Members & Patrons Bar on the Roof Top Foyer and a large cloakroom space located in the Gallery.
MUSIC’S NOT DEAD
Bexhill’s independent record store Music’s Not Dead will be open in the Café Bar before the show and until the start of the main act.
Please note that Booking Fees apply on the following transactions:
Online: £1.25 per ticket + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
Telephone: £2.50 per transaction + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
In Person: Free
Please note that we are only able to post tickets within the UK. If you live overseas please select box office collection or print at home tickets. Tickets purchased for post will be send 10 – 14 days before the show date.
- By Rail
Direct trains go from London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford to Bexhill.
There are also trains from London Charing Cross, changing at St. Leonards Warrior Square and from London Bridge or Charing Cross going to Battle. Battle is only a short taxi journey away (15 mins approx).
Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for up-to-date train travel information.
Town Taxis: 01424 211 511
Parkhurst Taxis: 01424 733 456
- By Car
If driving from the London area:
Take the M25, then A21 to Hastings. Turn off at John‘s Cross and follow the signs to Bexhill.
Take the A22 to Eastbourne, go across the Bishop roundabout to the A271 and follow the signs to Bexhill and the seafront. The De La Warr Pavilion is on the Marina.
From the Brighton area:
Follow the A27 out of Brighton until you arrive in Bexhill On Sea.
Please be aware the Rother District car park outside the De La Warr Pavilion operates paid parking until 8pm. After this time parking is free. There is also lmiited free car parking along the seafront.
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Box Office and Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired
- Large print season brochures
Facilities for the hard-of-hearing
- An T-Switch induction loop in some areas of the auditorium (please indicate when booking as this facility is not available on the balcony)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.