We’re pleased to announce that, in light of the most recent government guidelines, Sambroso Noda & The Cuban All Stars has been rescheduled to 11 July 2021 from 5 March 2021.
In addition, provided the guidelines stay as presently outlined, we will upgrade the event to an outdoor, beach-side party on the beautiful DLWP terrace.
All tickets for the event remain valid (whether inside or outside) and you do not need to contact Box Office.
Ticket holders have been contacted directly by email. Read everything you need to know about reschedules and FAQs here.
Take a trip to Havana and feel the romantic rhythms, inspiring percussion and unique sounds of this amazing country.
Special social distancing seating arrangements have been prepared for this seated event.
Auditorium doors 6pm
- Seat for one £26
- Seat for two £52
- Seat for three £78
- Seat for four £104
- Poseur table for two £52
- Poseur table for four £104
- Split screen table for two £52
- Table for six £156
- Sofa for two £62
- Sofa for three £93
Seated areas of more than one person need to be from the same household.
World class Latin musicians, who honour the rich and colourful sounds of Cuba with a high-octane live performance of the country’s finest musical exports.
Sambroso Noda , the beating heart of London’s Cuban community and flourishing music scene, creates an all-star group of musicians to pay their own unique and loving tribute to the wonderful world of Cuban music. Expect music from the likes of Buena Vista Social Club, Afro Cuban All stars, Celia Cruz and more.
- Javier Camilo – Lead Vocals / Percussion
- Oreste “Sambroso” Noda – Congas
- Jimmy Martinez – Bass
- Kishon Khan – Piano
- Adonis Bandera – Bongos / Campana
- Luis Alberto Musiquito – Trumpet
DJ’s on the night, Mr & Mrs Wedderburn. Gordon has produced and presented a number of jazz shows for internet radio, in addition to showcasing some of the UK’s finest jazz talent through his very popular events. His services have been sought by the UK umbrella jazz organisation, Jazz Services and he contributed to one of their very informative guides directed toward the musicians in the UK jazz community. He also finds time to write music reviews and is a selector/DJ presenting jazz and world related music on the decks at various events.
All ages. Under 14s must be accompanied with an adult
No flash / recording
The De La Warr Pavilion is not the promoter of this event.
Please read these important notes before you come to the event. These are in place to comply with government guidelines and help keep everyone safe:
- The event has been laid out to encourage social distancing. You have bought a ticket for a particular space and furniture cannot be moved
- Seated areas of more than one person need to be from the same household
- The illustrations on the seating plan are not to scale and subject to change
- Please bring your own facemasks and wear them at all times including when you are in your seat watching the show
- Attendees must remain in their allocated seats at all times unless to use toilet facilities or visit the bar
- There will be no refunds unless the gig is cancelled
- Smoking is not permitted at any point in the building
- Social distancing must be adhered to when moving around the venue
- Bags may be subject to random searches as you enter the building
- Please keep your ticket (on a mobile device or printed) with you at all times
- Please use the hand sanitiser stations as you enter the building
- Please respect our staff who are here to keep you safe
- Due to social distancing, all reservations are per area/seat rather than per individual ticket
- Please be aware that we run a no re-entry policy.
We are part of #1066MusicCity
Please note that Booking Fees apply on the following transactions:
Online: £1.50 per ticket + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office.
Print at home tickets: These can be emailed to you on the account you have registered with DLWP free of charge (booking fees apply)
Telephone: £3.50 per transaction + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
There will be a cheaper booking fee for events under £10 (booking fee = £1.00) and under £5 (booking fee = 50p).
Free events booked online are not subject to a booking fee.
There is no booking fee for tickets purchased over the counter.
Please note that we are only able to post tickets within the UK. If you live overseas please select box office collection or print at home tickets. Tickets purchased for post will be send 10 – 14 days before the show date.
All tickets include a Restoration Levy of £1 and will be subject to an additional £1.50 booking fee per ticket. Postage of tickets adds an additional £1.50 postage charge. Other options include having your tickets emailed to the email registered to your DLWP account to print from home or free collection at the Box Office.
The following are exempt from the Restoration Levy: Learning & Participation events, events associated with exhibitions, family shows that include a child ticket price, OUTLANDS events and Music’s Not Dead events in our Café Bar. Also exempt are those organisations that hire the Pavilion where they are offered a community rate, amateur shows or are in receipt of a concession from Rother District Council.
Full terms and conditions can be found here: dlwp.com/terms-conditions-booking/