The Feeling have announced that they will perform their celebrated million-selling album ‘Twelve Stops And Home’ in full across the UK this October, the band’s first tour for over two years.
The Feeling have also announced the reissue of Twelve Stops And Home, to celebrate 12 years since the acclaimed album’s release. Having been newly mastered from the original tapes, Twelve Stops And Home will be reissued as a Deluxe 3CD + DVD digibook, and a limited edition double yellow vinyl.
Twelve Stops And Home – named after the Piccadilly Line journey from Leicester Square to Gillespie Sells’ home stop of Bounds Green – was originally released on 5 June 2006. Despite being largely self-recorded in the garden shed of Ciaran and Kevin Jeremiah’s parents’ Sussex home, the album was a hit-the-ground-running masterpiece of fiercely infectious, life-affirming pop, pitched in the rainbow-coloured realm between Queen, the Scissor Sisters, ELO and Supertramp.
Five of the album’s big-hearted and velcro-catchy songs became bona fide hit singles (Sewn, Fill My Little World, Never Be Lonely, Rose and Love It When You Call), helping the band to become the most-played act on British radio in 2006, and earning them the Ivor Novello Award for Songwriters of the Year.
Dan Gillespie Sells said: “I’m so excited to be playing with the band again. To be performing an album that has always meant so much to me is going to be quite an experience! What a party it’s going to be!”
The Feeling are:
Dan Gillespie Sells – vocals & guitar
Richard Jones – bass
Kevin Jeremiah – guitar
Ciaran Jeremiah – keyboards
Paul Stewart – drums
£25 – Standing
£35 – Seated
£85 – Front row balcony VIP
£75 – Other seated or standing VIP
- Ticket for the event
- A unique opportunity to meet The Feeling before the venue opens
- Have your photo taken with The Feeling by the VIP Manager
- Receive a pre-signed photo of the band
- Collect a custom VIP laminate and lanyard
EAT BEFORE THE SHOW
Why not begin your evening with a bite to eat? You can now purchase your meal when booking your tickets.
Chargrilled handmade cheeseburger with iceberg relish, chips and onion rings
Breaded goujons of local fish with a crunchy veg salad, chips and caper mayonnaise
Roasted vegetable and goats cheese lasagne with mixed leaf salad and garlic bread (V)
Spicy lamb meatballs, couscous, and mint yoghurt
Spiced potato wedges with a cucumber & mint dip (V)
Chips with homemade mayo (V)
Tomato, basil, and red onion salad (V)
Please note that Booking Fees apply on the following transactions:
Online: £1.25 per ticket + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
Telephone: £2.50 per transaction + £1.50 postage or free collection at the Box Office
In Person: Free
Please note that we are only able to post tickets within the UK. If you live overseas please select box office collection or print at home tickets. Tickets purchased for post will be send 10 – 14 days before the show date.
- By Rail
Direct trains go from London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford to Bexhill.
There are also trains from London Charing Cross, changing at St. Leonards Warrior Square and from London Bridge or Charing Cross going to Battle. Battle is only a short taxi journey away (15 mins approx).
Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for up-to-date train travel information.
Town Taxis: 01424 211 511
Parkhurst Taxis: 01424 733 456
- By Car
If driving from the London area:
Take the M25, then A21 to Hastings. Turn off at John‘s Cross and follow the signs to Bexhill.
Take the A22 to Eastbourne, go across the Bishop roundabout to the A271 and follow the signs to Bexhill and the seafront. The De La Warr Pavilion is on the Marina.
From the Brighton area:
Follow the A27 out of Brighton until you arrive in Bexhill On Sea.
Please be aware the Rother District car park outside the De La Warr Pavilion operates paid parking until 8pm. After this time parking is free. There is also lmiited free car parking along the seafront.
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Box Office and Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired
- Large print season brochures
Facilities for the hard-of-hearing
- An T-Switch induction loop in some areas of the auditorium (please indicate when booking as this facility is not available on the balcony)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.