Photographer: Georgina Piper
Are you looking for a wedding venue? Join us on Sunday 16 February to discover how we could host your big day.
12 – 3pm
Free entry, booking recommended.
Once you have booked, you will receive another email for a chance to win a £25 voucher to spend at the De La Warr Pavilion*.
Come along and see our Auditorium transformed into a beautifully lit ceremony space that will take your breath away.
Sample delicious canapes from our wedding menu and get hands-on with some wedding-themed mini-workshops. You’ll also get the chance to meet our wedding team along with a couple of our favourite suppliers.
On the day, you’ll get a chance to:
- Try your hand at modern calligraphy and get some inspiration to style your own wedding stationery – with Alina Snepste from Creative Feel Designs
- Enjoy live music from the Piano Man, Rick Pentecost
- Meet a friendly registrar who can answer your ceremony and legal requirements
- Pose for a couple’s photo under our festoon lights with renowned photographer Georgina Piper
- Get hands-on and try creative floristry with La Collina Gardens
- Design your dream dress with Tara Deighton, get expert styling advice, talk fabrics and leave with a designer’s sketch of your perfect dress.
- Get the latest beauty tips and tricks from makeup artist Grace Benson
Weddings at the De La Warr Pavilion
We truly love hosting weddings. Every ceremony is as unique as the couple, so we offer a completely tailored and personal service. We’ll make sure that the whole process from your first visit to the last dance is a joy.
Click here to find out more about weddings at the De La Warr Pavilion
Get in touch with Naomi and Brogan, our wedding team, about your big day and to be sent a wedding brochure with more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01424 229 117
*Terms and conditions apply. Winner will be announced during the wedding experience day (Sunday 13 February 2020). This voucher can be redeemed in-person within the De La Warr Pavilion shop, Café Bar & Kitchen or on event tickets. Cannot be exchanged for cash. We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.
- By Rail
Direct trains go from London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford to Bexhill.
There are also trains from London Charing Cross, changing at St. Leonards Warrior Square and from London Bridge or Charing Cross going to Battle. Battle is only a short taxi journey away (15 mins approx).
Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for up-to-date train travel information.
Town Taxis: 01424 211 511
Parkhurst Taxis: 01424 733 456
- By Car
If driving from the London area:
Take the M25, then A21 to Hastings. Turn off at John‘s Cross and follow the signs to Bexhill.
Take the A22 to Eastbourne, go across the Bishop roundabout to the A271 and follow the signs to Bexhill and the seafront. The De La Warr Pavilion is on the Marina.
From the Brighton area:
Follow the A27 out of Brighton until you arrive in Bexhill On Sea.
Please be aware the Rother District car park outside the De La Warr Pavilion operates paid parking until 8pm. After this time parking is free. There is also lmiited free car parking along the seafront.
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.
Facilities for disabled visitors
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Box Office and Information Desk
- Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Facilities for blind or visually-impaired
- Large print season brochures
Facilities for the hard-of-hearing
- An T-Switch induction loop in some areas of the auditorium (please indicate when booking as this facility is not available on the balcony)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.