Photographer: Georgina Piper
Are you looking for a wedding venue? Join us on Sunday 16 February to discover how we could host your big day.
12 – 3pm
Free entry, booking recommended.
Once you have booked, you will receive another email for a chance to win a £25 voucher to spend at the De La Warr Pavilion*.
Come along and see our Auditorium transformed into a beautifully lit ceremony space that will take your breath away.
Sample delicious canapes from our wedding menu and get hands-on with some wedding-themed mini-workshops. You’ll also get the chance to meet our wedding team along with a couple of our favourite suppliers.
On the day, you’ll get a chance to:
- Try your hand at modern calligraphy and get some inspiration to style your own wedding stationery – with Alina Snepste from Creative Feel Designs
- Enjoy live music from the Piano Man, Rick Pentecost
- Meet a friendly registrar who can answer your ceremony and legal requirements
- Pose for a couple’s photo under our festoon lights with renowned photographer Georgina Piper
- Get hands-on and try creative floristry with La Collina Gardens
- Design your dream dress with Tara Deighton, get expert styling advice, talk fabrics and leave with a designer’s sketch of your perfect dress.
- Get the latest beauty tips and tricks from makeup artist Grace Benson
Weddings at the De La Warr Pavilion
We truly love hosting weddings. Every ceremony is as unique as the couple, so we offer a completely tailored and personal service. We’ll make sure that the whole process from your first visit to the last dance is a joy.
Click here to find out more about weddings at the De La Warr Pavilion
Get in touch with Naomi and Brogan, our wedding team, about your big day and to be sent a wedding brochure with more information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 01424 229 117
*Terms and conditions apply. Winner will be announced during the wedding experience day (Sunday 13 February 2020). This voucher can be redeemed in-person within the De La Warr Pavilion shop, Café Bar & Kitchen or on event tickets. Cannot be exchanged for cash. We are not responsible if a Gift Certificate is lost, stolen, destroyed or used without permission and no replacement will be provided in these circumstances.