Opening Times & FAQs
Image by Burst Photos
Seven days a week, 10am – 5pm
Admission to building and galleries: FREE
There is no need to book for general admission to the building or galleries
Open in the evenings for advertised events
Café Bar & Kitchen open: 10am – 4.30pm* (lunch served 12–3pm) Walk-ins only.
Last orders will be at 4pm.
On Sunday 5 February, the Café will run a reduced menu, with limited seating capacity available.
Our Rooftop Foyer will be closed on Sunday 5, Tuesday 14 and Wednesday 15 February for a private event.
Please email email@example.com if you would like to:
- Make a general inquiry about a booking or event
- Talk to us about an existing booking
- Talk to us about access
Alternatively you can contact the Customer Service line on 01424 229111
For general inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
EVENT BOOKING INFORMATION
We run our own box office, with a long-standing team of local professional staff committed to customer service.
We recommend that you book online where possible. Should you select the ‘Print at Home’ option for your tickets, please note that our scanners cannot read screenshots, so please make sure you have the original eTicket, or printed version with you.
We strongly recommend ticket buyers to take out Ticket Protection insurance with Secure My Booking available when you book your tickets at check out.
A few important things to note:
- It is important to keep your contact details, particularly your email address, up-to-date should we need to contact you. Please log into your account and update your own details.
- In the instance that your event has been rescheduled to another date, your tickets will be valid for that event on the new date. There is no need to contact Box Office, we will contact you directly via email.
For all event information, you will be sent a pre-show email 24-48hrs before your event which will have key details such as start times, and entry conditions. Please read all information before you come to the event, and check your Junk folder in case your email has gone there.
Please check our What’s On page for the latest update in event dates, cancellations and reschedules.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we offer ticket protection with Secure My Booking, which is available for you to buy at checkout.
We strongly recommend that you take this option when you are booking for an event.
If you are showing signs of illness, please take appropriate medical advice.
Refunds and exchanges will only be offered in the event of cancellation or rescheduling of the date of the performance.
Please see your pre-show email which will arrive on the email address you booked with 24 hours before the show (please check your junk folder).
If your event is rescheduled to another date, your tickets will be valid for that event on the new date. There is no need to contact Box Office.
If you are unable to attend the rescheduled date or the event you have tickets for has been cancelled please contact your point of purchase. See our full Terms & Conditions here.
Refunds or exchange must be requested from your point of purchase and can only be claimed by the person who made the booking. This means that if you have bought tickets via a third party eg SEE Tickets/Ticketmaster then you must apply to them for a refund. If you purchased tickets from the De La Warr Pavilion, please email email@example.com Refunds will only cover the face value of the tickets. You will not receive a refund on booking fees or postage.
We appreciate that many people will be grateful to receive refunds on rescheduled or cancelled events. However, if you are unable to attend, your decision not to ask for a refund will support DLWP and in turn will help us support our communities, audiences, the music ecosystem around us, our staff and local businesses.
Half of our income comes from people spending money at the Pavilion on tickets, at the bar during concerts and gigs, in the shop and in our Café Bar. As we are a Charity (no.1065586), you can help us by:
– Donating some, or all of the price of your ticket back to us. Please tell Box Office how much you would like to donate.
– Use your ticket money to buy a DLWP membership and continue supporting us whilst enjoying fantastic benefits
– Allow us to retain your ticket money on credit to your account to be used for future shows.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to support us one of these ways.
We are unable offer a refund if the performer is on site, the performance goes ahead but the ticket holder is unable to attend the venue.
If an event you have booked for has been rescheduled or cancelled, you will receive an email from us (please check the email address that you used when you booked your tickets and please check your junk or spam folder). Any up to date information will be on our website and we will be announcing any changes in our programme via our social media channels.
FOR EVENING VISITORS
From 24 February, you will not need a COVID pass to enter a gig.
GENERAL DAYTIME VISITORS
- Face coverings are no longer required by law throughout the building or at events for both visitors and staff. Wearing of face coverings is a personal choice.
- Please arrive at the venue in good time
- We recommend that you continue to sanitise your hands on entry; hand sanitiser will be available throughout the site
- Please be patient when accessing the toilets; give people space and try to avoid overcrowding in small spaces
- Our air conditioning units in the auditorium are regularly serviced and are set to maximise fresh air into the venue
- Additional regular cleaning is in place throughout the venue