When the arts and businesses work together, we can create new opportunities and catalyse socio-economic regeneration in our region.
David and Margaret Getty from Gaby Hardwicke and Solicitors. Image coutesy: Simon Newbury
“We want to develop meaningful new partnerships and collaborations with businesses. Our sponsorship packages are bespoke to your needs. In return for your support, we offer opportunities for promotion, hospitality and association with our internationally significant programme.
As a registered charity, your support helps us to conserve our iconic building and deliver our dynamic artistic programme. which strives to deliver sustainable social impacts and positive change for people across the region.
Join us at the forefront of excellence and innovation in the cultural sector and the South East by becoming a corporate sponsor of the De La Warr Pavilion.”
– Stewart Drew, Director & CEO
We can offer you a bespoke package of benefits to suit your needs. These could include:
- Opportunity for your name to be visible to our 420,000 visitors per year.
- Opportunities to associate your business with a part of our programme that matches your interests.
- Logo placement and promotion on our printed media and within the Pavilion itself
- Logos, profile, promotion and support across our website and social media: 1.4m annual website visits, 83k Twitter followers, 16k Facebook likes, 12k Instagram followers, 20k mailing list.
- Accreditation within our building on our Supporters Wall.
- 10% discount on venue hire for corporate events e.g. evening receptions, dinners, away days and Christmas events.
- Your presence at selected VIP exhibition events and exclusive Members & Patrons events.
- Behind-the-scenes tours and talks at De La Warr Pavilion for your staff and clients.
- Complimentary tickets for you and your clients.
- Opportunities to be mentioned within our region-wide press coverage (magazine, newspaper, radio, online) for the programme area you sponsor.
- First refusal on future promotional opportunities as and when they arise.
‘From a brand perspective, an association with De La Warr Pavilion would fit with the image of any leading organisation, and it is a great place to host an event.’
Richard Burton, EDF Energy
‘McPhersons are delighted to be the sponsor of the Sunset Screenings. These free to attend films will make a great night out in a fabulous location.’
Ainsley Gill, McPhersons Chartered Accountants
‘I can honestly say it was one of the best received corporate hospitality events we’ve ever held’
David Getty, Gaby Hardwicke Solicitors