We are proud to work in close partnership with a number of businesses who share our values of innovation, ambition and excellence.
David and Margaret Getty from Gaby Hardwicke and Solicitors. Image coutesy: Simon Newbury
We believe that arts and business can work together to drive growth, create opportunities and be a catalyst for regeneration in our community. The partnerships we create are bespoke to your business needs.
We can offer you a bespoke package of benefits to suit your needs. This could include:
- Opportunity for your name to be visible to our 430,000 visitors per year.
- Opportunities to associate your business with a part of our programme that matches your interests.
- Logos, profile, promotion and support across our website, Twitter (75,000+ followers), Facebook (9,000+ likes), Instagram (2,000+ followers) and 19,000+ newsletter subscribers.
- Accreditation in our season brochure (print run approx 15,000) distributed in the South East.
- Accreditation within our building on our Patrons Wall.
- 10% discount on all venue hire for corporate events e.g. evening receptions, dinners, away days and Christmas events.
- Your presence at selected VIP exhibition events and exclusive Members and Patrons events.
- Behind-the-scenes tours and talks at De La Warr Pavilion for your staff and clients.
- Opportunities to be mentioned within our region-wide press coverage (magazine, newspaper, radio, online) for the programme area you sponsor.
‘From a brand perspective, an association with De La Warr Pavilion would fit with the image of any leading organisation, and it is a great place to host an event.’
Richard Burton, EDF Energy
‘McPhersons are delighted to be the sponsor of the Sunset Screenings. These free to attend films will make a great night out in a fabulous location.’
Ainsley Gill, McPhersons Chartered Accountants
‘I can honestly say it was one of the best received corporate hospitality events we’ve ever held’
David Getty, Gaby Hardwicke Solicitors