We are your Pavilion and we still need your support.
Image by Burst Photos
If you are a registered taxpayer, please consider adding Gift Aid to your donation.
You can donate to DLWP via JustGiving here.
We are a registered charity. Thanks to the support of people such as you, our community, we are able to:
- Conserve our iconic, Grade I Listed modernist building for future generations.
- Keep our acclaimed exhibitions completely free of charge for the Pavilion’s 420,000 annual visitors.
- Provide arts access and participation for over 6,000 people of all ages and backgrounds each year; boosting wellbeing, developing skills and raising aspirations.
- Enabled 16,500 people to access free digital learning resources during the pandemic.
- Make Bexhill and the wider region a better place to live, learn and work, alongside our community partners.
- Host over 100 live events annually.
- Nurture our creative ecosystem, employing over 115 local staff, 40 freelancers and 30 volunteers.
You can also donate by sending a text: DLWP to 70507 to give £5.
You will be charged £5 plus one message at your standard network rate. De La Warr Pavilion will receive 100%. Registered charity number 1065586. If you wish to discuss this mobile payment, call 02032827863.
IN MEMORY & LEGACY GIVING
An in memory or gift in your will make a lasting contribution to our building, programmes and communities. To find out more about this special way to support us, please click here.
Please post cash or cheque (payable to ‘De La Warr Pavilion Charitable Trust’) to Fundraising, De La Warr Pavilion, Marina, Bexhill on Sea, TN40 1DP.