DLWP Patrons are passionate supporters and advocates who forge a special relationship with this iconic building and our programme.
Honorary Patron Eddie Izzard (2012) Image courtesy: Sheila Burnett
DLWP has been bringing communities together through culture for over 85 years. We are your Pavilion and we still need your support.
Joining us as a Patron, or extending your existing support, is an invaluable way of supporting the Pavilion and our communities to thrive long into the future.
DLWP Patrons have the opportunity to forge a special relationship with this iconic building and our programme, enjoying closer contact with our team as well as exclusive benefits.
Please contact Pippa Moore (email@example.com) if you would like to discuss our £1,000 Patronage further.
You are invited to tick ‘auto-renew’ to automatically renew your Patronage each year.
As a sign of our gratitude for your generosity, our Patrons are welcome to enjoy exclusive benefits such as:
- Recognition on our Supporters’ Wall and online (optional)
- A closer relationship with DLWP’s Fundraising Team
- Invitations to Director & Curator-led events at DLWP and our partner organisations
- All DLWP Membership benefits; Priority Booking for most live events, 10% Café Bar discount, 10% off in our Shop and more!
- 10% discount on DLWP Limited Editions
- Personal booking service for selected headline acts
- Discounted tickets for selected events
- An introductory tour to welcome you to the Pavilion
- Additional exclusive offers and events dependent on our programme and events
Our President is Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cornwall
We wish to thank all our loyal Patrons who have supported the Pavilion throughout the Covid-19 crisis. We are grateful for your overwhelming generosity, as well as critical emergency support from our key funders.
Jeff & Bev Amos
Prof Stephen Buckley
Judy Cligman & Quentin John Black
Duncan Cruttenden Guitars – Business Patron
Vanda & Mick Curtis
Stewart & Amanda Drew
Geoff and Sue Dudman
Sabine Flitsch & Nicholas Turner
David and Margaret Getty
Derek and Christine Govier
Clare & David Harrison
Mike & Pat Lucy
Kate MacGarry & Luke Gottelier
Will & Katie Norman
Isabelle Nowak & Torsten Winkler
Leon and Lorraine Panitzke
Dr. Nicholas and Mrs Angela Perry
Cllr. Sue Prochak MBE and Mr Stephen Hardy MBE
Claire Schmid Furrer
Gary Thornton & Kathy Parris
Mark & Susanne Winchester – Business Patron, Blackbrooks
And those who wish to remain anonymous.
Patrons, in fond memory
Daphne & Jack Broadley
Richard Argyll Beastall
Sylvia Doughty Stuchbery
Earl and Countess De La Warr
Sir Antony Gormley OBE
Dr Anthony Leonard
Honorary Patrons, in fond memory
Dr. Richard Sykes
Jill Theis MBE