We’re now closed
We’re now closed but we are online day and night!
Open every day 10am – 5pm
Café Bar & Kitchen 10am – 4.30pm
Sussex Modernism: Retreat and RebellionAt Two Temple Place, London WC2
Until Sunday 23 AprilFree
Two Temple Place
IN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY
Until Monday 1 MayFree
Ground Floor Gallery
Micro Pavilions: Temporal Spaces
Until Sunday 2 AprilFree
George ShawMy Back To Nature
Until Sunday 18 JuneFree
First Floor Gallery
The Mercury Club
Wednesday 29 MarchFree
DLWP ARTISTS’ CRITIQUE GROUPGuest speaker: April Yasamee
Thursday 30 MarchFree
EXHIBITION TOURIN A DREAM YOU SAW A WAY TO SURVIVE AND YOU WERE FULL OF JOY.
Saturday 1 AprilFree
The De La Warr Pavilion is located on the Marina, on the seafront of Bexhill On Sea.
De La Warr Pavilion
Box Office and Information: 01424 229 111 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If driving from the London area
Take the M25, then A21 to Hastings. Turn off at John‘s Cross and follow the signs to Bexhill.
Take the A22 to Eastbourne, go across the Bishop roundabout to the A271 and follow the signs to Bexhill and the seafront. The De La Warr Pavilion is on the Marina.
From the Brighton area
Follow the A27 out of Brighton until you arrive in Bexhill On Sea.
Please be aware the Rother District car park outside the De La Warr Pavilion operates paid parking until 8pm. After this time parking is free. There is also lmiited free car parking along the seafront.
Direct trains go from London Victoria, Brighton and Ashford to Bexhill.
There are also trains from London Charing Cross, changing at St. Leonards Warrior Square and from London Bridge or Charing Cross going to Battle. Battle is only a short taxi journey away (15 mins approx).
Visit www.nationalrail.co.uk for up-to-date train travel information.
Town Taxis: 01424 211 511
Parkhurst Taxis: 01424 733 456
The nearest airport is London Gatwick.
FACILITIES & ACCESSIBILITY
Within the limits of this Grade One listed building, the De La Warr Pavilion strives to be fully accessible with a range of facilities to support your visit.
Assistance Dogs are permitted into the building.
Please contact the Box Office on 01424 229 111 to arrange a visit.
- Ramped access at the front of the building
- A low counter at the Information
- Desk Disabled toilets on two floors
- A lift to all floors
- Accessible galleries on both floors
- An accessible Café
- Spaces for wheelchairs in the auditorium for seated events
- Ramped access in the auditorium for events during the day
- Ramped access into the Studio
- Two travel wheelchairs are available for use at the De La Warr Pavilion. To reserve, please call our box office and information desk on (01424) 229111 or ask a member of staff on arrival. The chairs are provided on a first come, first served basis and are intended for use inside the Pavilion. Please contact us for more information.
Large print gallery guides and season brochures
- An induction loop in the auditorium (please indicate when booking)
- British Sign Language interpretation tours of the building and exhibitions are available on request.
There are plenty of welcoming and good value B&Bs & boutique hotels in Bexhill. The De La Warr Pavilion regularly uses the following:
Located on the Bexhill seafront, with nine individually designed boutique rooms, over 3-levels, all with private en-suite walk-in showers (or modern shower / baths), flat screen tv, tea and coffee making facilities, WiFi, fresh linen, towels, a choice of full English breakfast (or pastries) above the vibrant Rocksalt Bar & Brasserie.
Prices range between £85-£120
Tel: 01424 213133
Check out one of their rooms on Airbnb
The Cooden Beach is a 10 minute drive along the seafront from the Pavilion (3 Star)Visit website
Once a fashionable seafront Edwardian Town House this guest accommodation situated close to the De La Warr Pavilion (4 star)Visit website