We’re Hiring: Café Bar and Evening Gig Staff
Please see below a summery of the Cafe Bar and Evening Gig staff roles we are currently recruiting for. If this sounds of interest please download the full job description here and send your CV and Equal Opps form to firstname.lastname@example.org
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
– To ensure the smooth and efficient running of the Café Bar,
Gig Bars and private events.
– To ensure a quality experience for customers visiting the DLWP Café
and attending events.
– To lead on the service aspect of a variety of private & corporate events.
– To maximise income & profitability.
– Previous supervisory experience
– Excellent customer service skills
– Good organisational skills
– Flexibility of working hours
– Willingness to introduce & implement new procedures
– To ensure a high quality experience for all visitors to the DLWP Café Bar
– To be responsible for the general cleanliness and presentation of all bars
– To serve customers in the DLWP Café Bar on a day to day basis
– To work gig bars on event nights
– To work banqueting style events ie: weddings, private lunches/dinners (both seated and buffet style), conferences and meetings etc.
Download full Job Description here.
How to apply: Please send your CV and Equal Opps form to Eat.email@example.comPosted by Max Mowbray on Wednesday 23 March 2022